Wigs vs. hair extensions
- Wigs are easy and fast to put on, and you have the freedom to take it off whenever and whereever you want, super easily. Hairextensions can require you to get them removed at the alon, at half the price of what it cost to put them in your hair in the first place.
- The hair of wigs last longer as you're not forced to sleep in them, as you are with tape on and keratin hair extensions.
- You can change up your look in no time! You dont need to have the same hair color day after day, week after week, month after month, as one often does with keratin and tape on extensions..
- A wig is a complete product in and of itself, while hair extenions often require carefully matching of your own hair color, often requiring you to color your own hair to match the extensions... a time consuming and often costly process at the salon.
- Wigs require no long, tiring expensive hours at the salon, like hair extensions often do. Wigs offer an easy and fast way to change your look instantly in a few seconds, in the comfort of your own home.
- Hair Extensions don't cover the top part of your head, so no volume up there... but with wigs, you get your color, length, style, thickness, volume and texture that you want, all over -with full coverage, in an instant!
... And the winner is: Wigs!